Templates are singular messages you’re sending to your prospects. They can be linked into a sequence, which can then be sent to your prospects. To learn how to turn templates into a sequence, read this article.
- To create a new template, go to Messages and in Templates tab click on Add new template.
- Name the template and decide whether it’s an initial message (first e-mail in a sequence) or a follow-up (message that follows the first e-mail).
- Insert the from field according to sender’s name.
- If you’re creating an initial message, it will be sent in a new message thread.
- In case of a follow-up, you can choose to send it in a new message thread or in the previous one, the one from an initial message. We recommend sending follow-ups in previous message threads.
How should my message look like?
Remember that each message should consist of the opening line, pitch and call to action. To be more precise:
- In the opening line you want to touch base with the prospect, say something personal about them. Don’t start with introducing yourself or your company, focus on them.
- Pitch is the opportunity to present the benefits of your solution, show how you can help the prospect solve their issue.
- Suggest a time for a call (or a different Call to action) where you and the prospect can talk more about your offer, be direct and write only one CTA.