How do I start generating prospects?
To start generating new prospects, you need to either create a new campaign or edit an existing one. You can create a new campaign in three ways:
- Go to the Dashboard, Campaigns or Messages tabs and click on the green shortcut button in the top right of your screen.
- Go to the campaigns tab and click + Add new campaign.
- If you don’t have any prospects yet, go to Dashboard → All prospects and click on Create new campaign.
How do I choose the strategy?
After choosing one of the above, you’ll be asked to choose the strategy you’d like to use. In this context, we understand strategy as the purpose of the project. You can choose from the 3 following by clicking on one of the 3 buttons:
- Persona based - using this strategy you’ll specify your target, generate prospects from our database and schedule a flow of communication to be sent from one or more of your email addresses. After scheduling, you’ll monitor the results of the campaign (eg. how many messages have been sent out and who opened which message or replied).
- Import CSV - this strategy allows you to use our email automation system for the prospects that you already have from other sources.
- Export CSV - this strategy starts exactly the same like the first one, you choose the target and generate prospects, but the workflow ends with exporting a CSV file containing prospects’ details.