Growbots 3.0 comes with plenty of new features and new, easier workflows. All of them were based on our users’ thoughts and on observations made by our UX team.
To fully understand the changes please make sure you understand the new naming and workflows:
In Growbots 3.0 projects and cadences no longer exist.
You now create templates (separate messages) that can form sequences (a flow of the messages that you’ve created).
What’s previously been called a project is now named a campaign - which will now consist of an easy workflow, leading you through targeting your prospects, generating them and then scheduling new messages - all in one process.
Now when you know the basics, check all the other changes:
On the old dashboard you could connect your email channels and your Salesforce. This now can be done in setting so you can access the most important data directly on the dashboard:
- See the number of credits and when they renew.
- Monitor your timeline directly with dashboard- the volume of the messages that are about to be sent out is the first thing you see after logging-in.
- See your best performing template and campaign.
The new workflows allow easier and more precise targeting. The app will lead you through all of the steps explaining how can you tailor your search. There’s a new element called a ‘campaign’, where you connect your prospects with a flow of messages they should receive (‘a sequence’).
- Strategies: before starting a new campaign, you’ll be asked to choose one of 3 pre-defined strategies, in short, you’re choosing the purpose of the new campaign: it can be one where you generate leads to contact them in Growbots or just to export their data, or you can upload your own prospects and use Growbots for sending messages.
- New workflows: the app will lead you through creating new campaigns and scheduling messages which are now within one, easy to manage workflow within the app. You can even see your messages results at the moment you schedule new ones.
- Better targeting: the new targeting workflow includes new fields like seniority and you can be more specific with choosing the size of the companies you’re looking for. You can now use revenue as one of the criteria for targeting. The greatest thing is that you’ll see preliminary results of your search at each step of the targeting so you’ll be sure whether you’re going in the right direction.
- Moving prospects between campaigns: you can now manage your prospects with ease and move them between campaigns.
The old ‘cadences’ are called now ‘sequences’. You create a new sequence combining earlier prepared messages called ‘templates’.
- More custom fields: we’ve added new custom fields to make your emails even more personalized. After you connect your email, you can also set up the sender’s (your’s) custom fields. It means that the app will also differentiate the content based on the person that is sending the email. The new field, gender, will make it easier to create messages in languages in which the gender is reflected grammatically.
- A/B testing: add variants to your sequences and compare the results that different approaches give you. Later, you can turn off less successful variants and use your best performing templates.
- You can now easily control how many messages are going out from your email addresses. No more timeline monitoring and time consuming rescheduling!
- Timeline: it will be visible in your dashboard, so you’ll have everything under control from the moment you log-in. The new timeline will take follow-ups into account, so planning new campaigns will be much easier. In addition, you’ll also see the timeline while scheduling messages, so that you don’t need to come back to your dashboard so see the volume of already scheduled messages.
- A new design: focus on what’s important: the prospects. The new sidebar with shortcuts will now automatically hide whenever it’s not needed - to give you more space when you browse your campaigns or create new ones.
- Reporting: Check the results of each template to know which of your messages has the best performance. This means you can compare separate messages and then create a sequence from the most successful ones. For example, you can check which of your initial messages works best to use it in the future for opening new sequences.
- More data: our database has been updated with the phone numbers to companies’ headquarters.
We understand that the new design and workflows might be challenging for the users that have worked in Growbots 2.0 so far, but we did our best to implement the feedback that we’ve received and make the new features as intuitive as possible.
As always, you can count on our Customer Success Team - there are no wrong questions and we’ll be more than happy to help. We’re also looking forward to hearing your feedback! Let us know how you feel with Growbots 3.0 and if there’s anything else that would make using the platform better.