Messages are a vital part of any outbound campaign, they make your prospect get interested in your offer and, what's most important, reply!
To see a display of your previously used templates, go to Messages. You can sort them by their name in the list view or see them in a tiles view. The statistics for each template will be displayed (you can read more about them in this article). Category of the template is defined by the blue box with one or few envelopes. If only one envelope is displayed, the template is an initial e-mail (first e-mail in a sequence). If there are three envelopes, the template is a follow-up. You can also track the number of sequences in which a certain template is used.
To create a new template, click on add new template. You’ll have to name it, a good format for the name would be “Your name Date of creation/Name of industry targeted in the project”. Choose whether your template is an initial message (first e-mail in a sequence) or a follow-up (messages that follow the first e-mail).
- To create a new template, go to Messages and in Templates tab click on Add new template.
- Name the template and decide whether it’s an initial message (first e-mail in a sequence) or a follow-up (message that follows the first e-mail).
- Insert the from field according to sender’s name.
- If you’re creating an initial message, it will be sent in a new message thread.
- In case of a follow-up, you can choose to send it in a new message thread or in the previous one, the one from an initial message. We recommend sending follow-ups in previous message threads.
How should my message look like?
Remember that each message should consist of the opening line, pitch and call to action. To be more precise:
- In the opening line you want to touch base with the prospect, say something personal about them. Don’t start with introducing yourself or your company, focus on them.
- Pitch is the opportunity to present the benefits of your solution, show how you can help the prospect solve their issue.
- Suggest a time for a call (or a different Call to action) where you and the prospect can talk more about your offer, be direct and write only one CTA.
You can also check a quick tutorial which will be finalized with creating your initial message or follow-up. Thanks to it you will be able to create your email in a few seconds and achieve great results!
To find your own educational template go to Sequences, choose Add new sequence, Add message and choose the Create & learn strategy:
or go to messages, click Use Step-By-Step Template and choose whether you'd like to create initial or follow-up message: