After accepting your prospects, you still have full flexibility with what happens next. You can pause the campaign, reschedule next email, transfer prospects to another campaign and much more.
Go to Campaigns and select one of your campaigns to see your list of prospects, or go to My prospects tab. Right there you can manage prospects one-by-one or work on groups. To select a group of prospects you can simply mark boxes next to their names or you click on the box at the top of the list. Choose all featured prospects or define the number and hit Confirm.
NOTE: You can also choose the first prospect and holding Shift select the last one - this way all the prospects between the first and the last selected will be marked as selected as well.
You can filter the prospects by many filters to choose only the specific ones. You can do this in two ways:
1. By moving across the tabs, in which you can find prospects from different categories:
- Not contacted (haven't received any of your messages so far)
- In progress (not yet paused or finished)
- Paused (all manually paused prospects)
- Replied (all prospects that have replied in both warm and cold way)
- Interested (warm leads)
- Not interested (cold leads)
- To recycle (all the prospects that have received all the messages in the campaign, but haven't replied to any of them).
2. By using filters from different categories:
- Status (here you can choose to find prospects with specific statuses)
- Step (here you can find prospects on a specific step of the campaign)
- Campaigns (filter the prospects from specific campaigns - only in My prospects view)
- Prospect's activity (find prospects who have opened/clicked/replied to your messages in a specific time range)
- Step activity (find prospects who have received/are about to receive your message in a specific time range)
- Email account (find prospects who have messages scheduled from the specific email channels)
- Events (find prospects who have opened or clicked a link in any of your messages)
- Stage (find prospects who are qualified/unqualified/marked as wrong email)
- Source (find prospects who are imported/generated in Growbots)
- Sequence (filter the prospects who have scheduled a specific sequence - only in My prospects view).
Qualify and Unqualify
To help you keep track of the success of your campaigns we prepared two buttons: green thumbs up to qualify prospects and red thumbs down to unqualify them. After clicking on thumbs up or thumbs down you can decide if you want to mark only this prospect or the entire company. If you select to qualify/unqualify only the prospect, we will change their status and pause the current sequence. If you select the entire company, we will change the status of all prospects from this company on your account and we’ll pause sequences to all of them.
You can use it to mark all prospects that became your customers or positively replied to your campaign as qualified to note this success. To help you track the overall success, each campaign has the Qualified rate in its summary. Of course, sometimes you may get negative replies. That’s when unqualifying may be useful. Mark all prospects who weren’t interested in receiving any other campaigns or companies that don’t need your product.
If you're not sure when you qualified/unqualified the prospect, see the communication history:
If you want to undo the qualifying/unqualifying, you can clear stage.
Once you mark some of the prospects, you can manage them under Actions button. Once you click it, you will see a list of actions that you can perform on selected prospects.
NOTE: If any of the option is greyed out, it means that among the selected prospects there is at least one that can't have this action done (eg. you can't pause a campaign to a prospect that is already paused).
Here's the list of actions that are available to choose. Clicking on each one will provide you with more information about it:
- Wrong email
- Transfer to another campaign
- Change email sender
- Change reply status
- Clear stage
- Unmark processing
If you notice that the email address of your prospects doesn’t exist or that someone stopped working in the company, you can mark them as Wrong email. Go to Actions and select Wrong email. Thanks to that you’ll keep track of all the companies that you contacted and the ones that you can find more people you can reach out to.
You can delete any prospect accepted on your account. Go to Actions and select Delete. Note that when you delete prospects, they can be generated or imported in the future and all history of your outreach will be deleted.
If you'd like to undo qualifying/unqualifying or marking a prospect as Wrong email, choose Actions and Clear stage option: