You just started a campaign and can’t wait to track its performance? We know how important it is to keep your eye on reports and that’s why we created campaign summary.
- Choose your Campaign from the campaigns list. You can see the summary only for fully-configured campaigns, not drafts.
- The Summary is the first screen you’ll see. In this view you can see overall results of the campaign and list of all accepted prospects.
- The top bar shows results and progress of your campaign, both as a number and percentage:
Sent - number of prospects who received at least one email from this campaign
Opened - prospects who opened at least one of your emails in this campaign.
Clicked - prospects who clicked on at least one of your links in this campaign.
Replied - prospects who replied to any email from this campaign. We don’t count here automatic replies like out-of-office or bounce notifications.
Warm - prospects whose reply was marked by our algorithm as positive or neutral. Our system scans the message and marks all replies without negative keywords as warm leads.
Above, you can see email channels and all messages scheduled in this campaign displayed on a timeline.
- Below, you can see the list of all prospects accepted in this campaign with details about their engagement in the campaign. All details are able to be sorted when you click on their names when you click on their names.
Step - number of emails sent to the prospect out of all in this campaign, eg. ⅓ means that only the first email from the 3-step sequence was sent already.
Status - current status of the prospect.
Seen & Click - blue icon notifies you if prospect opened any of your emails or clicked on a link.
Stage - you can define the stage of the prospect as qualified or unqualified to manage your prospects. Labeling them as such will stop the campaign.
Last activity - date of the last action taken with this prospect.
Next activity - day when the next message from this campaign will be sent.
Source - for all prospects generated in Growbots you’ll see "G" icon, all imported prospects will be marked "csv"
- You can also use filters to create lists of prospects that fit into specific criteria.
Status - see prospects with selected statuses.
Events - filter out only prospects who opened your messages or clicked on links (or didn’t).
Activity - find prospects whose last activity happened on a specific date or have emails scheduled in the future.
Channel - find prospects who were or are to be contacted via selected email channel.
Step - filter out prospects who are on the selected step of the cadence.
Stage - see prospects who were qualified, unqualified or marked as wrong email.
Source - find prospects generated in Growbots or those imported from your database.
All campaigns summary
You can also check the summary of all the running campaigns on your main timeline. In the top right-hand corner you'll see how many email channels are currently in use:
NOTE: You'll see the pagination if there are more than 5 channels in use.
You can also check which Campaign and Sequence is or was running for specific prospects when you click on the prospect's details in Prospects view: