If the prospect replied that they don't work in the company anymore and the email doesn't give you another email address to follow up - you can mark them as Wrong email (you can do that by clicking on Actions and selecting Wrong email) and let your CSM know to give you credits back manually. You can simply contact us via email (email@example.com) or message our Customer Success team (via chat within the app). This is not an automatic refund since we have to look at what the emailed response. If the email gives you another email address to follow up - you can easily import it to Growbots and send the same sequence to them. Read more...
Credits & account
- Am I charged for importing my own prospects?
- Am I charged for email addresses that were generated in Growbots and had a bounced back email?
- Am I charged credits for generated email addresses for the incorrect person?
- If I transfer a prospect to another campaign to email them again, will I be charged?
- Will my credits expire?
- Where can I see the amount of my credits?
- When will my credits be added to my account?
- What happens when I delete a prospect?
- How can I buy more prospects or downgrade my plan?