Sure! You need to type the position name or a part of it with a minus, e.g. “-junior”. You can use exclusions in location, advanced keywords and technologies as well. Read more…
- I have my own contacts - can I contact them via Growbots?
- Where can I generate my prospects?
- Can I generate more than 50 prospects?
- I don’t want to generate some companies in any of my project - how can I exclude them?
- Can I exclude some job positions while generating prospects?
- Is there a possibility that I generate the same prospect in another campaign?
- How can I export the list of prospects I’ve generated if I don’t want to send messages right away?
- I found a prospect who fits my other campaign - what should I do?
- When I select a few email accounts as senders in a campaign, how are you going to split messages among them?
- If I choose the option “send initial message immediately”, will the messages go out now or will it take the timing conditions into account?