The message will go out immediately if the sequence timing requirements can be met and there are free slots in the daily sending limits. Otherwise, the message will be scheduled for the closest date when the requirements can be met. The sequence requirements and sending limits are more important than the “send immediately" feature.
- I have my own contacts - can I contact them via Growbots?
- Where can I generate my prospects?
- Can I generate more than 50 prospects?
- I don’t want to generate some companies in any of my project - how can I exclude them?
- Can I exclude some job positions while generating prospects?
- Is there a possibility that I generate the same prospect in another campaign?
- How can I export the list of prospects I’ve generated if I don’t want to send messages right away?
- I found a prospect who fits my other campaign - what should I do?
- When I select a few email accounts as senders in a campaign, how are you going to split messages among them?
- If I choose the option “send initial message immediately”, will the messages go out now or will it take the timing conditions into account?