To do so, you need to go to Templates/Sequences/Campaigns view. You can check your open rate, click rate, reply rate and warm leads rate for each template, sequence and campaign. You can also check warm reply rate of your best template and best campaign on your Dashboard. Read more…
- How can I check my results?
- I cannot pin campaigns or messages anymore - is there another way to organize them?
- How can I check if my prospect opened my message?
- How can I check if my prospect replied?
- If my prospect replies I don’t want to send any more follow ups to them - how can I stop them?
- I received an out of office message and it was qualified as cold reply - how can I reschedule it?
- Can I check if my emails land in SPAM?
- How long does it take for the system to mark the prospect Unresponsive?
- What’s the difference between Hold and Manually paused?
- In which time zone do I see my timeline?