To do so, you need to go to Templates/Sequences/Campaigns view. You can check your open rate, click rate, reply rate and warm leads rate for each template, sequence and campaign. You can also check warm reply rate of your best template and best campaign on your Dashboard. Read more…
- How can I pause a running campaign?
- How can I find out when the next message in a campaign will be sent?
- When I change my daily sending limits, does it have impact on the running campaigns?
- How can I check my results?
- What are the campaigns average rates?
- How can I check if my prospect opened my message?
- How can I check if my prospect replied?
- If my prospect replies I don’t want to send any more follow ups to them - how can I stop them?
- I received an out of office message and it was qualified as cold reply - how can I reschedule it?
- In which time zone do I see my timeline?