You need to choose the Persona-based or the Export strategy while creating a new campaign. Next, you should set up the target criteria according to your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP). After defining your target the system generates prospects for you. If you want to generate more prospects click on the Add prospects -> Generate. Read more…
- I have my own contacts - can I contact them via Growbots?
- Where can I generate my prospects?
- Can I generate more than 50 prospects?
- I don’t want to generate some companies in any of my project - how can I exclude them?
- Can I exclude some job positions while generating prospects?
- Is there a possibility that I generate the same prospect in another campaign?
- How can I export the list of prospects I’ve generated if I don’t want to send messages right away?
- I found a prospect who fits my other campaign - what should I do?
- When I select a few email channels as senders in a campaign, how are you going to split messages among them?
- If I choose the option “send initial message immediately”, will the messages go out now or will it take the timing conditions into account?