There's no chance you generate the same prospect twice on one account and even if you import your own contacts, Growbots won't let you upload the ones that already exist in your account. However, if you delete the prospect, you can generate them again. Also, if you delete the campaign, you can generate the prospects from this campaign again. Read more…
- I have my own contacts - can I contact them via Growbots?
- Where can I generate my prospects?
- Can I generate more than 50 prospects?
- I don’t want to generate some companies in any of my project - how can I exclude them?
- Can I exclude some job positions while generating prospects?
- Is there a possibility that I generate the same prospect in another campaign?
- How can I export the list of prospects I’ve generated if I don’t want to send messages right away?
- I found a prospect who fits my other campaign - what should I do?
- When I select a few email accounts as senders in a campaign, how are you going to split messages among them?
- If I choose the option “send initial message immediately”, will the messages go out now or will it take the timing conditions into account?