To generate the prospects directly to export, you need to choose the second, Generate prospects to export (CSV) strategy. If you’ve already generated them using the other strategy, you can accept them, schedule a campaign which will start in 2-3 days, open the campaign after scheduling, pause the messages and export the contacts. Read more…
- I have my own contacts - can I contact them via Growbots?
- Where can I generate my prospects?
- Can I send a test campaign to myself first?
- How can I do A/B testing?
- Can I exclude some job positions while generating prospects?
- Is there a possibility that I generate the same prospect in another campaign?
- I don’t want to generate some companies in any of my project - how can I exclude them?
- When I select multiple email addresses to be used in one campaign, how are you going to split messages among them?
- If I choose the option “send initial message immediately”, will the messages go out now or will it take the timing conditions into account?
- How can I export the list of prospects I’ve generated if I don’t want to send messages right away?