You can easily transfer them to another campaign. To do so, you need to accept them, open the campaign in which they were accepted, choose Actions -> Transfer to another campaign. Remember to transfer your prospect before the original campaign will start or else be sure to pause their campaign before transferring. Keep in mind you have the ability to transfer your prospects who already received some messages, just be sure it makes sense to do so. Read more…
- I have my own contacts - can I contact them via Growbots?
- Where can I generate my prospects?
- Can I generate more than 50 prospects?
- I don’t want to generate some companies in any of my project - how can I exclude them?
- Can I exclude some job positions while generating prospects?
- Is there a possibility that I generate the same prospect in another campaign?
- How can I export the list of prospects I’ve generated if I don’t want to send messages right away?
- I found a prospect who fits my other campaign - what should I do?
- When I select a few email accounts as senders in a campaign, how are you going to split messages among them?
- If I choose the option “send initial message immediately”, will the messages go out now or will it take the timing conditions into account?