You need to open the campaign or go to All prospects view, find this prospect and check the Seen field. Remember that open rate is a vanity metric and tells you only how good your subject and opening line are. Read more…
- How can I check my results?
- How can I check if my prospect opened my message?
- How can I check if my prospect replied?
- If my prospect replies I don’t want to send any more follow ups to them - how can I stop them?
- I received an out of office message and it was qualified as cold reply - how can I reschedule it?
- Can I check if my emails land in SPAM?
- How long does it take for the system to mark the prospect Unresponsive?
- What’s the difference between Hold and Manually paused?
- In which time zone do I see my timeline?
- If I transfer a prospect to another campaign while the first campaign for them is running, will they still receive the messages from the first one?