To avoid landing in SPAM, you need to take care of your domain by making the communication user friendly and personalized. Don’t send more than 200 emails a day and control your email healthscore on the regular basis. Read more…
- How can I check my results?
- I cannot pin campaigns or messages anymore - is there another way to organize them?
- How can I check if my prospect opened my message?
- How can I check if my prospect replied?
- If my prospect replies I don’t want to send any more follow ups to them - how can I stop them?
- I received an out of office message and it was qualified as cold reply - how can I reschedule it?
- Can I check if my emails land in SPAM?
- How long does it take for the system to mark the prospect Unresponsive?
- What’s the difference between Hold and Manually paused?
- In which time zone do I see my timeline?