“Hold” is when you qualified or unqualified the prospect for any reason before the initial message in your campaign has been sent out. “Manually paused” is when you have stopped your campaign by choosing to do so under the Actions menu.
- How can I check my results?
- How can I check if my prospect opened my message?
- How can I check if my prospect replied?
- If my prospect replies I don’t want to send any more follow ups to them - how can I stop them?
- I received an out of office message and it was qualified as cold reply - how can I reschedule it?
- Can I check if my emails land in SPAM?
- How long does it take for the system to mark the prospect Unresponsive?
- What’s the difference between Hold and Manually paused?
- In which time zone do I see my timeline?
- If I transfer a prospect to another campaign while the first campaign for them is running, will they still receive the messages from the first one?