You need to go to Settings → Integration → Add new CRM. Then click on the HubSpot CRM icon, log into your account and grant the necessary privileges by clicking Allow. After that, you’ll be moved to the settings of the integration (which can be edited later). The settings consist of several steps (the number of steps may vary depending on the options you choose) and it allows you to suit the integration to your needs. Always go through the whole process to the confirmation step to save your changes. Read more…
- What happens to my email when I connect it to Growbots?
- Where do I connect my email account?
- Are there any daily sending limits?
- How many email accounts can I connect to my Growbots account?
- Where do I connect Salesforce?
- Where do I connect HubSpot CRM?
- Who can I exclude with Do-Not-Contact list?
- I’d like to add my colleague to my account - is this possible?
- Which browser should I use?