Open the campaign view, in the Summary tab there is a list of prospects where you can find Next Activity column. There you will see on when the next message in the sequence is scheduled. You can use an Activity filter to specify the time frame. Also, for the specific prospect you can find this information in the prospects details, in the Logs tab.
- How can I pause a running campaign?
- How can I find out when the next message in a campaign will be sent?
- When I change my daily sending limits, does it have impact on the running campaigns?
- How can I check my results?
- What are the campaigns average rates?
- How can I check if my prospect opened my message?
- How can I check if my prospect replied?
- If my prospect replies I don’t want to send any more follow ups to them - how can I stop them?
- I received an out of office message and it was qualified as cold reply - how can I reschedule it?
- In which time zone do I see my timeline?