How to add a new user
NOTE: You need to be an admin to add a user.
- Enter new user’s data into the empty form below your current users and click Add.
- That’s it! The newly added user will receive a welcome email shortly.
All the Users (including Admins) can see all the campaigns, sequences, templates and prospects, no matter which User created/generated them. Each User can send campaigns only from the email channels they connected to their own account and each email channel can be connected to one account only. This means that you can not send emails on behalf of your organization's unless their email channel is connected to your account.
If you're an Organization's Admin and you're wondering which user's status you should give to a new Organization's user, here's the difference between them:
Admin can (and User can't):
- Add new users to the Organization and give them Admin/User status.
- Upload Do-Not-Contact lists.
- Turn on/off open and click tracking for the Organization.
- Change Organization's timezone settings.
- Change billing settings.
- Add Salesforce/HubSpot CRM, not only BCC integration.
- Use email channels connected to other Admins or Users accounts to send emails.
Both Admins and Users can see the same templates, sequences, campaigns and Do-Not-Contact lists on their account. Each Admin and User can connect their own email channels - they will only be visible to an account's user (Admins can't see Users' channels). Each user (regardless of status) has separate login and password and can create new campaigns, sequences and templates (they're visible to the whole Organization). Both Admins and Users are unable to generate/import prospects who have already been contacted/imported/generated, unless they're deleted. Each Admin and User can Qualify/Unqualify or Blacklist a user or a company - all these actions affect the whole Organization.