To start generating new prospects, you need to either create a new campaign or edit an existing one. You can create a new campaign in two ways (both shown on the screenshot below):
- Go to the Campaigns tab and choose + Add new campaign.
- click on the green shortcut (+) button in the top right of your screen.
When creating a campaign, you’ll be asked to choose the strategy you’d like to use. In this context, we understand strategy as the purpose of the project. You can choose from the 3 following by clicking on one of the 3 buttons:
- Persona based = targeting and outreach - using this strategy you’ll specify your target, generate prospects from our database and schedule a flow of communication to be sent from one or more of your email addresses. After scheduling, you’ll monitor the results of the campaign (eg. how many messages have been sent out and who opened which message or replied).
- Import CSV = outreach without targeting - this strategy allows you to use our email automation system for the prospects that you already have from other sources.
- Export CSV = targeting without outreach - this strategy starts exactly the same like the first one, you choose the target and generate prospects, but the workflow ends with exporting a CSV file containing prospects’ details.
You can read more about any of the strategies by clicking on its name above.