When you use multiple applications to run your sales campaigns, it's easy to get lost and forget about some updates between systems. For example, making sure that you don't follow up people who already signed up for a call with you might seem like a pointless additional work. Wouldn't syncing your scheduling tool with Growbots be awesome? We got that covered! You can easily create an integration which will stop campaigns for people who signed up for a call with you. Check out how the process looks like for Calendly!
You can connect Calendly with Growbots using Zapier. If you haven't used Zapier before, check out our article for the first-time users.
- Pick Calendly as the Trigger App.
- Calendly requires API key to connect, just like Growbots. You can find it in the Integrations.
Next, go back to Zapier and paste the API key in the pop-up window.
- Select which activity should trigger the action in Growbots. In our case, you should pick Invitee Created.
After this step, Zapier will run a test to see if the data is pulled correctly. Simply hit Continue and the trigger will be added.
Now you need to decide what you would like to happen after someone schedules a call with you.
- Click on Add action and select Growbots.
- Select which action you would like to add after someone signs up for a call with you.
We selected here Pause campaign but you can choose Qualify/Unqualify action. This will allow you not only to pause the campaign but also mark the prospect as qualified or qualify the entire company. In this second case, we would pause the communication to all prospects from this company and make sure you won't generate any new employee again.
- To pause the communication with the selected person, Growbots needs their email address. Select the field from Calendly that contains this data (Invitee email).
Once again, run the test of the connection and finish the Zap.
- That’s it! You just need to name this Zap and turn it on.
This was just one example of many integrations that are possible with Zapier. There are many other integrations you can accomplish! We would love to hear what works for you! Please feel free to give us any feedback or ask for assistance.