When you use multiple applications to run your sales campaigns, it's easy to get lost and forget about some updates between systems. For example, making sure that you don't follow up people who already signed up for a call with you might seem like a pointless additional work. Wouldn't syncing your scheduling tool with Growbots be awesome? We got that covered! You can easily create an integration which will stop campaigns for people who signed up for a call with you. Check out how the process looks like for Calendly!
You can connect Calendly with Growbots using Zapier. If you haven't used Zapier before, check out our article for the first-time users.
- Pick Calendly as the Trigger App.
- Now you need to pick a Calendly trigger, which will cause some action in Growbots. We've chosen Invitee created, so that whenever someone requests a meeting with you, he won't get any more follow-ups! Once you choose that, click Continue.
- Calendly requires API key to connect, just like Growbots. To get one, you need to choose Zapier integration option, you can find it in the Integrations tab.
Next, go back to Zapier and paste the API key in the pop-up window, then choose Continue.
- After this step, Zapier will run a test to see if the data is pulled correctly. Simply hit Test trigger, then Continue and the trigger will be added.
Now you need to decide what you would like to happen after someone schedules a call with you.
- Click on Add action and select Growbots.
- Select which action you would like to add after someone signs up for a call with you, and hit Continue.
We selected here Qualify but you can choose the Unqualify or Pause action as well. We chose qualify, because qualifying will allow you not only to pause the campaign, but also mark the prospect as qualified (so that we know they signed up for a call), or qualify the entire company.
A quick reminder - when you qualify a prospect, the campaign will be paused for this prospect, whereas when you qualify a company, it will pause the campaigns for all the prospects from this company. You will also not be generating this company in the future campaigns.
- Now, you need to choose your Growbots account and hit Continue.
- Now you can select if you want to qualify the selected person or his whole company - we selected the second option, because we don't want to generate and contact any more prospects from the company that we are already having a meeting with!
- To qualify the company, Growbots needs their domain, which can be taken out of the email address. Select the field from Calendly that contains this data (Prospect email). The system can track the domain form prospect's email address. Please select the data as shown below, and hit Continue.
- Once again, run the test of the connection and finish the Zap.
- That’s it! You just need to name this Zap and turn it on.
This was just one example of many integrations that are possible with Zapier. There are many other integrations you can accomplish! We would love to hear what works for you! Please feel free to give us any feedback or ask for assistance.