Do you use multiple email channels for your Growbots campaigns? If your answer is yes, you're probably torn between all of them to make sure you don't lose any lead. Luckily, you can make your job a little bit easier and create email notifications for all incoming Growbots replies and have them sent to only one of your emails addresses. Thanks to that you can easily track all notifications and open your inboxes only when you need to reply to something!
You can connect your email with Growbots using Zapier. If you haven't used Zapier before, check out our article for the first-time users.
NOTE: You can create similar notifications for your email address or any other application you use on regular basis.
Start from adding the Trigger from Growbots.
- Pick Growbots as the Trigger App.
- Select the right trigger. We selected New Message to track all new replies.
- Next, select Save and Continue. Zapier will run a test to check if data is sent correctly. We’re sending our test data here so don’t worry if you see a campaign name or prospect that never showed up on your account. When you see the screen with the Sample, hit Continue and your Trigger will be successfully added
Now you need to decide where you would like to see the information about the link.
- Pick Email from Built-in apps as the Action App.
- The only option here will be Send outbound email.
- Decide which information you’d like to send and define the details of your notification emails, like recipient, sender etc. The plus button in each field allows you to add data from Growbots to the message. In this example, we used: Channel Email, Prospect’s Email & Message Body.
- Next, Zapier will send the sample data to your email to test the entire integration.
- That’s it! You just need to name this Zap and turn it on.
If you'd like to monitor any other data (like clicks or unsubscribes), you can change the trigger for the integration and create your customized notification.
This was just one example of many integrations that are possible with Zapier. There are many other integrations you can accomplish! We would love to hear what works for you! Please feel free to give us any feedback or ask for assistance.