This month, we've got even 3 exciting updates to announce!
- Excluding holidays [FEATURE]
The time has finally come: from now on, thanks to this long-awaited and frequently requested feature, you can select the days on which messages won't be sent (e.g. your vacations). What's more, we'll automatically exclude all Federal US Holidays, meaning no more outbound emails on Thanksgiving!
Important: this only works for future campaigns – messages that have already been scheduled will still go out during holidays. So if you want the feature to apply to your campaigns, you'd have to reschedule them: this way, the timing conditions reset and the system takes the holidays exclusion into consideration, too.
Here's what the feature looks like:
2. Improved Rescheduling process
Yay to no more headaches with rescheduling! Thanks to a couple of improvements, you can now:
- simply click Actions --> Reschedule without having to Pause prospects previously;
- reschedule messages for any prospects generated in your organisation, regardless of whether the sender's email channel is connected to your account or account of some other user (until now, you could only reschedule messages launched from the email channels connected to your account).
3. Creating Organisations in SFDC
Thanks to another little improvement, you'll be now able to create Organisations within Growbots right from your Salesforce account!
- Salesforce Classic
- Salesforce Lightning