To ensure Warmbots works correctly and we don’t bother you with automatic emails sent by Warmbots, you need to set up filters in your Gmail account. This will only take a minute - just follow the steps below.
- Click the Settings icon:
- Click See all settings:
- Switch to Filters and Blocked Addresses tab:
- Click Create a new filter:
- In the filter criteria, enter Wbots in the Subject field and click Create filter:
- On the next screen, tick the options Skip the Inbox, Mark as read and Always mark it as important, and click Create filter:
Note: DO NOT tick the ‘Never send it to Spam’ box. Warmbots pulls messages out of spam automatically.
- Additionally, go to General settings and turn off Suggest emails to follow up:
That’s it - you are all set!
The Warmbots messages will include "(Wbots)" in the title, and will look a bit like this one: