To ensure Warmbots works correctly and we don’t bother you with automatic emails sent by Warmbots, you need to set up filters in your Outlook account. This will only take a minute - just follow the steps below.
Note: The screenshots below show the Outlook live interface. If you use Outlook on a different version of the app, have a look at additional instructions at the bottom of this article.
- Click the Settings icon:
- Click View all Outlook settings:
- Go to Rules and click Add new rule:
- Define the rules as follows:
- Rule name: Warmbots,
- Add a condition: ‘Subject includes’: (Wbots),
- Actions: Mark as read, Mark with importance: High, Move to: Archive,
- Tick Stop processing more rules:
- You should see the Warmbots filter set up as shown below:
That’s it - you are all set!
Other Outlook versions
If you are running Outlook on a desktop app, the interface might be slightly different. In that case, your steps may look like this:
- Enter Rules, click ‘Edit rules’ and select ‘Exchange’,
- Add a rule with the name ‘Warmbots’,
- Add a condition: ‘When a new message arrives: Subject Contains (Wbots)’,
- Add actions (do the following):
- Change Status: Read
- Change Priority: High
- Move to: Archive