When choosing your target criteria in the Persona-based or Export campaign, you can check the estimated number of prospects Growbots can generate within your preferences. In the campaign-creation process, you can notice two estimation views:
- The first one is pre-estimation number visible in the process of specifying your targeting criteria.
- The second estimate, in the Prospecting step, shows the exact number of prospects matching your targeting criteria, excluding the ones who were generated in other campaigns or excluded by your CRM or your exclusion lists.
The pre-estimation, shown in the Companies and People step, is just a rough figure. There is also a preview of companies/prospects which match your criteria:
NOTE: The actual number of pre-estimation may be off due to several reasons:
- It’s possible you’ve already generated prospects matching the project's target in other projects.
- It is calculated before verifying email addresses – some of the emails might simply not pass the check.
- It’s possible some of the prospects are eliminated with a Do not contact list. The estimate doesn't take the limit of prospects per company into account.
To provide you with the actual number of estimated prospects the estimation tool in the Prospecting step will come in handy.
After specifying your target criteria, in the Prospecting step, you can check the actual number of estimated prospects within this campaign.
At the top of the page, there is a section with a number of generated prospects, estimates and exclusions:
The estimate is calculated according to the targeting set up in a given campaign:
Available - an estimated number of prospects left and available for this target. Keep in mind that this number can be different from the number of actual prospects you're able to generate in the given campaign due to the following reasons:
The estimate is valid for a blank user – it’s possible you’ve already generated prospects matching the project's target in other campaigns,
It is calculated before verifying email addresses – some of the emails might simply not pass the check,
It’s possible some of the prospects are eliminated with a Do not contact list,
The estimate doesn't take the limit of prospects per company into account.
All campaigns - this is the number of prospects already generated on your account which fit the targeting criteria set for this campaign,
CRM - number of prospects excluded by CRM
Blacklists - number of prospects excluded due to:
- blacklisting them within the app,
- uploading a Do-not-contact list of prospects or domains,
- it also includes the prospects not generated due to the limit of prospects per company filter.
The Excluded part displays how many prospects can’t be generated with these target criteria. It correlates with the deduplication feature - we prevent you from contacting the same person again.
NOTE: Accurate estimates are available for targets below 50,000 potential prospects.